MAID CRISIS

Yesterday, our maid called from Indonesia.. Saying that she can't get through the airport as her passport and permit were held back....

Now get this, FUCK YOU INDONESIANS ASSHOLES WHO DETAINED MY MAID!
Do you get that? no?
You fucking bastards! We want our maid back! She is by any means illegal to leave the country while having our contract! She leaves.. We can go get her back! You understand?!
Im keeping my promise on getting her back if she doesn't come back...

My friends, get time off during SPM break...
Me? I have to work my ass off..

My dad thinks its funny.. The only relaxation I get after SPM is from studying..
Its a way for me to lose weight????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want our maid back.... Im tired of throwing out the trash and cleaning toilets!
My mom is not strong enough to do a lot of work like other mothers out there!!!
I need a maid, cheap, and fast!!!!

The Frustrated and EXTREMELY Annoyed
Amy Ramli<3mfe

Comments

Popular Posts