Yeap.. it happened..

All these times.. when you say the words "I need a break.." out of nowhere.. Somethings gonna happen..

I never knew b4.. but after 2 and half years... recently on the 8th of May 2011..
I knew, even though u didn't mean it.. it means someday soon, we're going to break up..
Almost everytime you say those words.. miscommunication happens.. or we communicate less..

Honestly.. Those words are like a signal..

I asked because.. I wanted to fix things..
One SMS was all it took to know the answer..
"Question: R we breaking up?"
and then answered with a phone call..
Him: Hey..
Me: yaww...
-Talking bout random stuff- then....
Me: hey bout my text last night.. Whats the answer?"
Him: *Sudden silence* I'm going to be frank, I..
Me: Owh..stop it.. I just need an answer.. I'm sick of people twisting their words around.. It's bullshit..
Him: Okay, simple enough.. I'm going to say yes..
Me: .......
Him: You okay?
Me: Yea everythings okay... Wasn't that hard right? *I didn't know what to feel..*
Him :Yea.. Yr right..
Him: I need to focus on my studies on this final semester.. There's another reason but I'll tell you when the time is right.. *I'm quiet coz I was thinking of what was going on..
Me: Okay.. no prob.. Hey.. -talks bout more random stuff-
Me: Hey, I have to go..
Hangs up

Now, I think I'm sad.. I can't cry anymore...

I don't want to either..
Amy Ramli
still loves mohamad fahmi ezzuddin

Comments

Popular Posts