I think it's time for a change.

Hello all, 
(My public-ish journal)

I haven't posted here in a while and I guess, the main reason is I haven't been inspired or motivated to write anything at all here.

Part of it is because I find this blog a little depressing due to all my previous posts. It hasn't been great growing up I suppose. But, I believe it's really, time for a change!

I think it's high time to switch this blog to a better expression of opinions or feelings.

I also will start a new blog, or maybe, just re-purpose this blog with a change in the URL. 
In all honesty, It's time for me to retire this URL amylovesum1 due to it's childish name 🤣🤣 but it's also history!

A depressing history but, Hey! It's still history.

Still thinking of things to do, decisions to make!
AmyRamli

Comments

Popular Posts