Death

Death is a natural phenomena
The only difference in death is
How do they die.. And whether they die alone or with people around them...
Even a claustrophobic needs someone to be around them

Eversince my accident..
It made me think about Death crawling nearer...
Death is around us...
It just needed the right time to occur....

Every Death occurance will be grieved...
Unless that person is never liked...
But there must be someone who loves us or likes us
No matter how much u were hated...

Me.. I don't know who hates me or loves me anymore
Someone could act as if he/she really loves me
But the actual truth is that he/she really hates me
Same goes vice versa....

Now.. I wonder if I will die alone..
Or die with people around me...
Now... I see my future dying alone....
Because right now it seems like

Those who act as if he/she likes/loves me
Now showed that he/she hates me
Death can be unxpected or expected
Be prepared to die... Bcoz u never know when u will die

Comments

Miss Aki said…
Dude, thinking about death is a sign that you got 'hidayah drpd Allah S.W.T.' Be assure that you that you are one of those 'yang beriman'
Muahaha, I fail at english and malay.

Popular Posts