Remember Us Sarah bt. Shamsuddin

I have learnt... That many things just don't happen the way planned... But it doesn't mean I can accept it immediately or ever accept it.. It takes time to heal this...

One of my best friends, Sarah binti Shamsuddin

Is leaving me behind...
I'm happy for her thats she's going
Its for education
But though she left the school...
She will never leave our circle of friends...
Her spirit of joy and smiles will remain with us..
Im gonna miss her like hell..
So is everyone else...


You are special to everyone of us Sarah binti Shamsuddin..


If you are reading this.. I hope you will know...
You are always in my heart.. Always in this star of friends..


We took this pic last year... With My hand on the lower right point Sariha's(Another friend of ours whom also had went to MRSM earlier this week which I am going to talk about later) hand on both lower and upper left point... Siti Sarah's hand on the upper right point and Sarah binti Shamsuddin at the top point.. Remember us always okay Sarah? Coz we will always remember you.... =*)

Comments

Salam.HoOoO..pe kabar??
ada blog rupenye dia ni..awat hang tak bg tau??link kan lah abang nye blog kat mira nye blog.okey..Good luck..abang nye Blog.
http://teratakperpatih.blogspot.com/
okey..salam.
P/s:kim salam kat abah ngan mama dan semua.

Popular Posts