Hey ho fellow readers...

Hey ho? hurmm.. sounds familiar.. anyways.. despite my mom screaming at me... I have this sudden realization that I haven't been here for a long time.... anyways..
You are not forgotten dear friends! I just had work in my hands.. :)
Just a quick catch up on things here...
I am now in Form 5 .. woo hoo to some.. boo hoo to others... Im 17 yeah! I can get my drivers license!!
My life officially sucks..
My class name is changed from 5 Tanjung to 5 Aristotle... Heres the name list of my school's prev class names and new class names...

PREV - PRESENT
KAA - U
mar Khayyam
Seroja - Socrates
Melur - Mozart
Tanjung - Aristotle
Rafflesia - Rembrandt
Anggerik - Tennyson
Cempaka - Kepler
Kenanga - Ibnu Khaldun
Dahlia - Da Vinci
Bakawali - Za'ba
Annoying right? xD.. Thats it guys!

The right now happy and bored,
Amy Ramli<3mfe

Comments

Popular Posts