It's been a while



I haven't been here for a while..

BIG reason there...
SPM is coming up and pretty much since I found that out.. Nthg in my life is interesting enough to type or
I just never had the time to type it down..

Any ways Now I had some time to type... Im at Didi's house and... Well I manage to get to her laptop.. :)

A simple poem..
I shall type..
To make up all those times..
On blogger I have not abide...

A Rose of Hope


Time, and time
It shan't be repeated..
Put those times you have left behind you
And begin anew..
Sometimes,
You think your life is at the end..
But when someone gave you a rose of hope
Your eyes shine, Your heart blooms
You smile and appreciate
And thank god for this blessing..
and again, you begin anew..
We won't stop making mistakes,
But then its how we learn..
A Rose of Hope is what we all need
When time slows down at a tragedy..
Begin anew.. With A Rose Of Hope

Love,
Amy Ramli<3mfe

Comments

Popular Posts