I'm Confused

I love you?
Or I don't?
Or maybe I'm afraid to love you whole-heartedly?

Because of the sooo many times we've been together
You're the one who keeps breaking my heart...

Yesterday, on Wednesday 13/4/2010
I went to the movies alone for the first time.. and it felt great.. Though I wish u were next to me..
Then, I went to the normal dvd shop I always go to... and theres this guy.. He knows me and he acts like he likes me.. a lot! He started flirting with me... and I keep laughing to everything he said.. and then I realized I'm flirting back at him...
Then, he asked me whether I have a a boyfriend.. I automatically say no..
What just happened... he looked happy.. and started talking to me... and bla bla bla... And I think... just think... I might like him too? I know its just like coz I still love HIM...
This is confusing.. I vowed to stay loyal and not cheat on anyone anymore.. But in a way.. this seems like cheating...

I have experience in this field.. -love- but I know.. nobody know the definition of love... and im pretty sure all of us have problems at this particular subject...

Help me out!


The Confused,
Amy Ramli

Comments

Popular Posts