Acceptance to UiTM Segamat, Johor

OMG! SOO HAPPY!!!
I was doing my chores-torture-...
CHORES LIST
Wash Clothes
Rinse

Give food to Meow
-Shower- Clean Meow's wound
Take out the trash
Throw out Meow's poo

I was just about to Hang Clothes when....

*Tuut tuut... tuut tutt...* My phone SMS tone went on..
It was from UiTM.. asking me to check my results for acceptance because it's already out..

My mom was already asking me to hang the clothes soo I went and do that first..
Later, I went straight to the iMac downstairs and immediately checked on the UiTM page..

OMG!! I got accepted!! :O
To UiTM Segamat, Johor in the Business Studies course..
It's not my first choice, which was Computer Science or IT
but what the hell? It's my 2nd choice and I can live with that :D

It's far isn't it from Subang Jaya? But I don't care! I want to continue studying :)

I'm OUTIE!
Amy Ramli

Comments

Popular Posts