Procrastination

Procrastinating is a bad habit people... bad habit.. I've been procrastinating on posting this particular piece on my blog.. hehehe..

soo anyways.. i'm here in a cybercafe away from my room... I'm supposed to be studying and yewt here i am in a cybercafe going online, writing a blog entry..
Anyways, Hi everyone... I have my finals starting tomorrow.. I guess this is my way of blowing off steam.. Though actually, i feel like crying as the results for my carry marks are actually disappointing for me... I wish I'd worked harder for the previous times I was in class.. But here's the thing.. it's too late..


Soo anyways.. The papers I'm taking for this semester are....

1. BEL260 - Intermediate English
2. MKT243 - Fundamentals of Marketing
3. ACC116 - Introduction to Cost Accounting
4. ECO162 - Microeconomics
5. CTU151 - Islamic Thought and Civilizaion
6. HPD132 - Thoughts of Nations Leaders


I'm off now.. Must continue studying.. Hopefully this time, I stick to studying instead of procrastinating anymore..



Jusqu'à la prochaine fois,
au revoir,
Amy Ramli

Comments

Popular Posts