Merisik?

Mama called on Saturday..
Apparently her long lost friend's son whom she met at a party of some sort last month came over two weeks ago.. To merisik me and my sister.. He quickly retracted the risikan when he found out that my sister is 16.. He asked to meet me but I obviously I'm still in Segamat.. We've never met but he said that he's looking for a wife and my mom pointed at my picture in the huge family portrait on the wall when he asked what I looked like.. 

According to mom.. He smiled and said "Comel.." =.=" Owh well.. Something new for me to think about.. Anyways he only came to see if I was available before he came back with the rombongan group to propose.. My mom quickly said that I'm dating HIM and has been for the last 3 years.. (Funny how my mom knew that..) 

He said "Owh, but if it doesn't work out and if it's not too late, my offer is still on the table to marry your daughter." My parents apologized and he politely shook his head saying that the purpose he came over is to meet the girl and also to see if she is available.. "Though I couldn't meet your daughter, I'm glad I know how she looks like.. And I like it "

Well, since 17 till now, 21.. 4 people came to my parents to ask if either me or my sister is available for marriage.. Even if I were available, I'm not exactly ready to be married.. Events of March.. Haha

Love,

AmyRamli

Comments

Popular Posts