Girl Fight!

Well technical term is cat fight.. but nothing happened.. the existence of wechat, the social media app that also offers status update option called "Moments"


Honestly so many things can be uploaded on here its basically another app like Facebook but since Facebook is less popular, its popularity is now rising. 

Anyways.. I'm basically having some problems with current friends. Girls obviously.. I have less of these problems with boys. It's currently a bit distracting since it's now right before my last paper for my finals of the 5th sem. Roommates troubles.. huh.. 3 semesters of this happening.. Might be something to do with me. pr maybe it's just my usual bad luck. Sometimes I think it's definitely the former.. 

Ahh~ anyways.. Roommates.. problem with fighting with the people you sleep with in the same room is not exactly a smart idea.. apart from the awkwardness.. The possibility of nightly revenge is pretty high.. Sighs.. Unfortunately for the same sad reason, i have to stay up pretty late to watch out.. Aside from not talking to each other, being civil to each other is pretty useless if the other person is going to update crap about you on any social media.. There are so many ways to handle this situation but as usual, being human., avoiding confrontation is number one priority. Basically, until the other person starts to cross the line, confrontation time baby! 

Until someone crosses the line, Just calm down no matter how much it bugs you.. 

I used pretty sophisticated words that I have no idea if its true! Haha! 

Example 1: 

Sometimes, you needn't to say, for those who did wrong will feel wrong for no reason.. In characteristics to the undecided reaction of a resident of this common space, I unexpectedly stroked a live nerve from an expression of internal motion with phonetic conversions used from the ancient times.. They also lined the perfect words "One who bit the chili will taste the spiciness"

Example 2:

Hohumm.. Expression of internal motion is contradicted by the unbearable kindred motion of oral fixation that promotes unsound minds.. Very innovative and cliched.. This shall be a most enticing eve..

Those are the words I use, that apparently caused some ruckus.. One of them kept calling me a type of garden weed that will bend following the wind. In Malay, its called "Lalang." The word in English seems to escape me. Owh well.. Anyways.., I'm actually surprised they managed to understand it.. It took a while for others to get it.. Haha.. Even I had trouble trying to write those words up.. Owh well.. 

Apparently one of the girls are so pissed off that talking to me seems to be a trying task.. I still don't understand why they're the one who got pissed when I was the one who has the right to get pissed.. It's still an ongoing investigation.. They were the ones posting mean things about me too.. Hohumm...





Good Night all,
Still cautious and suspicious,
Amy Ramli

Comments

Popular Posts