How Simple Things Can Bring Anger and Hatred

April 7th 2009


Okay soo yesterday was way BADD... Amazingly both the subjects were absent... Both with teh same reason... Sick.. I dunno what to say, I haven't been on9 for like uhh... 4 days coz my CPU was in school... I had just got it back today.. Thank God... I was starting 2 have a fever... LOL... In life one cannot live without some thing which one has become use to seeing,touch and/or also hearing.. Such as me and my computer and using the internet.. Damn.. i hve to schedule a scan once a week now.. Thank god teacher helped me to get rid of the last computer worm attack... sighs...

March Yesterday.. Was a morning to remember... A fren of mine... subject A gave an outburst in class coz she was pissed.. Chem teacher gace S.A. a look and proceed teaching... Realising she might start bawling soon, I decided that its time to visit my CPU in the computer lab wand Pn. Maizon with S.A. by my side.. Saying she wants 2 stay outside, I went inside for a while to check out whats wrong with my CPU, teacher shook her head and asked me 2 come back later.. I went back outside the sun shone to my eyes causing me to blink a few times... Then i see a face filled with tear-stains.. owh right.. S.A. was outside.. I took her down to tyhe toilet and wait for her to calm down.. I advised her to be patient, "U know wjhat subject B is like... Its been years since she start being like that towards you... " Then she breaks down again....

I thought those words were to stop her from crying and calming her down.. But I made her cry more? Owh boy.... She was saying something bout Acquaintance C telling her that the S.B. had wrote something bout S.A. in her blogspot account... So.. 2 day after i got back my CPU. I checked it out... True enough, Subject B really did it... But when I read out what she actually said... Its nothing more than just a 2 sentences.. Hmm....

April 8th 2009
I asked my onee-chan for advice on this particular topic... but... I guess its the same as the rest of people would say... "Why is she sooo sensitive? Its just practically teasing besides, she didn't get hurt right? She just has to be patient... Its just another phrase of life..." I have 2 agree on what onee-chan had stated.... I have some stuff to talk with Subject A... She's been missing from school to avoid subject B...

April 9th 2009
Okayh she was in school 2day... But I didn't stay long... I went home... Coz I was SICK... I hate being sick... sighs.. I'll talk 2 her on the phone later...

Comments

Popular Posts