Obsession Be Gone

2 things had hit me today..
Obsession and Sins
Obsession by Kiss
And Sins by Ustazah (ButI've been thinking bout sins lately soo erase)

Kiss was talking randomly about obsession
Then she was concluding mine towards him
That got me thinking
Its high time to stop this

Focus on studies and go on with my normal life .. The way it was before I dated him... But this time, without the obsession... Exams are getting near, so is Sports Day... I should focus on those.... Lose weight so everybody would stop making fun of me.... Go on.. Myspacing, blogging, Doing add maths(an obsession starting this year), cycling, playing badminton... I'm going to do the stuff I use to do before this... So long as I'm busy. I'll forgot about it a moment, this obsession of him... I'll think of him.. Whenever I'm ready to face it..

Its enough Balvir B- hates me like hell
Its enough people hates me coz I'm fat....
Its enough for the obvious fact that I've realised long ago.. that I'm the fattest between frenz
Its enough for me 2 realise

Comments

Popular Posts