Think

When I need you all..
You're not there..
But when you need me there..
You expect me to be there for you 24/7?

If this is really how you guys are acting..
I'm thinking rather rationally right now..
Why should I be there for you guys anymore..
I treat you guys with respect and what I got back is what a peasant get..

Ignored and left alone...
Whats that? I'm not grateful?
Listen to me.. Think back..
Was there a time when I did not answer all of your phone calls if it weren't of me being asleep?

Was there a time I said "Look woman, Im freakin busy now.. will you please leave me alone?"
Was there any time at all I said "Look! enough bout ur life!! Its my turn!"
Is there a time at all that I said.. "Ur life is damn boring/pathetic! Im hanging up.. bye! c u in school!"

Think back girl/guy friends...
Was there a time like that at all?

Asking you to think..
Coz I know you're reading..
Amy Ramli<3mfe

Comments

Popular Posts