Disappearance from Blog World

I haven't been on here for quite a while now... I was having Finals and was studying like crazy.. At least to me I was.. When I saw my results.. I felt the emo-ness in my soul reaching to break out.. I held it down till I was alone in my room...

Yes I'm human.. Lolz..

I cried like there was no end..
I have to apologize to my readers.. for not being here to post bout my life..

Not that it was interesting or fun.. Lolz..

Well.. Today I was deadbeat.. Not posting what I did.. Hha... One thing I can say.. Is that Today I realized.. That I missed him so much..

Why?
Today, 16th of November 2009, I went to school..
To help my ICT teacher, Pn Maizun in some stuff... Then while working hard there.. I remembered.. During one of the country's holidays.. We came together.. To school.. To help teacher in the lab too... At that time.. I was only assigned to clean.. Which I kind of not like doing at the time..

Because
He has to be on the other side.. And I'm on the other side..
But we did play around at the time.. Actually I did.. He was working lolz.. I like his phone.. I want his phone... DoPoD! =D..

='(

It makes me sad when I have to remember those memories..
When I'm missing him like crazy...

='(

Well.. Today.. Was the remainder of what happened at that time..
He was showing off his phone to me...=p I can't forget the time he showed off how his phone can take voice commands.. LOLZ! He said "Play all music.. Opps.." He forgot to turn on the voice command ... xD

I remembered.. When it's time for him to leave for his Friday prayers..
Pn. Maizun asked me to stay behind to help her for a while.. I remembered he looked up at me... Then he kind of waited (or hesitated to my eyes) outside the door.. I kind of want to go there.. But I couldn't.. Pn Mauzin was watching... I can only wave from a distance... He waved back and from the look of his face.. I can assume disappointment... And a sigh...

The Sad and Missing Her Heart,
Amy Ramli,3mfe

Comments

Popular Posts