Nice to know

A simple question..
an unexpected answer

All I asked was
Why are you worried that I might cheat on you?
I was about to say
"I'm not beautiful, I'm fat and I'm not desirable. Frankly I question why are you stuck with me for so long. So you see, it's impossible for me to cheat on you."

But you answered first
Your answer was surprising though..
"If I don't worry, would that make me a responsible boyfriend? Besides if I ever found out that you're cheating on me, I need options.. thats why.."

All I hear is "if you cheat on me, I have options lying somewhere"
Its nice to hear that you have options..
Now I'm the one worried...

I tell people that if we were ever meant to break up or if you ever found someone else, I would willingly let you go than having to find out that you're cheating on me...

Who am I kidding? Hahahahahahaha...
I will let you go.. but my heart will be broken to pieces.. hahahahaha
Thanks for telling me you have other options :)
Thanks sooo much! :D

Amy Ramli

Comments

Popular Posts