Criminal Minds review

Hey readers!!

I haven't been writing here often.. So lets try at least twice a week this time.. So I saw this one tv show, Criminal Minds.. It's an episode that I can only get a glimpse of while waiting for my regular tv show, CSI. Anyways I saw the episode where a young 13 y.o. Boy that was normal at first until he heard his mother's confession at the confession room at the church to a priest.. 

He then went on a kill rampage and killed   Around 4-5 people by slitting their throats.. And the investigation went on and on.. (Btw, I think the blonde genius guy is really cute! ;)) and up to the ending, I understand why the boy was upset.. I would be too if I heard my mother confessed to the priest that she hated me.. Both my parents did.. That my father hated me until he died.. I mean wouldn't you? Anyways the reason is really dumb.. 

MIt's a medical condition that happens during the first trimester normally.. Before a fetus has formed into the shape of a small baby.. During the first 8 weeks after the gyno confirmed its twins with two heartbeats and a month later, the twin formed into one baby.. Don't be alarmed! It happens a lot especially to people who had twins, triplets and quadruplets.. It's called the Vanishing Twin Syndrome.. But look it up for confirmation! I'm not a medic student, neither am I a pregnant woman nor a mother.. I'm just summarizing the fact and I hope to god I'm not wrong.. (That would be embarrassing!) 

Okay moving on! The fetus, this time already morphed into the shape of a bean baby.. Has absorbed the nutrients of the other twin and formed into one fetus that dominated the womb.. In most cases, the fetus will absorb its twin whole, but there are some cases that the dead fetus will still grow and block the exit path of the baby, causing the mother to choose surgery for labor.. In some cases as well, the dead fetus will stay in the womb and not growing but moves to the the mothers uterus walls so doctor will have to remove it surgically as to not cause infection in the mother's uterus. Also, there is a slight chance that the baby born, has the dead fetus formed on the baby or possibly, inside it like in one case, the dead fetus remains in the uterus of the baby girl that was born and had it surgically removed once she reached the age of 12. 

Anyways!!! I'm getting off the subject!! The mother of the juvenile killer, had confessed to the priest that she hated the boy because, as the doctor put it to her, the boy consumed his twin in the womb.. I understand the devastation.. I mean, you thought you were supposed to get two babies, instead because the other ate the twin, only one was born.. But hating the boy over something that the fetus himself can't control? It's the act of god! Or if a man of science would say, the fetus might have no choice but to absorb the nutrients and life of the twin in order to survive in the womb! The mother obviously prefers to love her 2nd child, the sister instead of him.. If the mother has loved the boy just as any parent would, he would have been just okay and not turn into a murderer.. Well okay, there is still a chance that the boy will still turn into a murderer, but seriously. If the mother has done her parenting the right way, he could have been someone normal, a good kid.. This is why you're supposed to learn on how I be a good parent..

Besides, why hate your firstborn? It's still your baby! The creation between you and your husband! Seriously these people.. They call themselves believers of god and yet when god gave them a little test, they broke down and decided to hate the fate that god have them.. But still went to church! =.="

My opinion
Amy Ramli

Comments

Popular Posts