Something Else about V-Day

In the midst of all that rambling on how sad I was yesterday because of what happened yesterday, I forgot to mention that that night, after we stopped fighting(sort of fighting anyway) and crying.. We talked.. And talked.. We apologized to each other, and stopped sobbing :).. We start making jokes, teasing, and it started to get better.. I wouldn't let him go to sleep till 1am.. And then before he goes to sleep.. I finally let him know how much I love him.. How he changed my life, how happy he makes me feel, how much had changed.. How ecstatic I got the day he called me his future wife.. I love him and although one of us will get hurt somehow during the course we are together, it's worth it.. Because I'm with him.. And Happy Belated Valentine's Day to him :)

I love you, mfe
Amy Ramli :)

Comments

Popular Posts