Disappointment seen in their eyes.

Well, I showed my parents my results.. Well, I only told my mom.. My dad got the news from my mom.

Starting in the afternoon today, my mom has been questioning me where are my results. Have I seen it? Go check it! Have you checked it yet? and then at the end she finally screamed at me demanding me to check it infront of her. I of course expected the worse..


And.. I was right.. Law, my worse nightmare and the best offence for studies.. I unfortunately have the worst defense against it.. My mom's reaction was devastating for me to hear and look.. Her voice is full of disappointment.. Her face looks like she's going to disown me.. I just can't.. My tears streamed my face as soon as she left..



My mom wouldn't talk to me.. Even when she did talk to me, she wouldn't look at me. I went on the phone and called my cousin, my boyfriend, my friends.. I asked for advice, and I asked for a listening ear.. I'm glad they helped me out.. But now..


I need to face this scary moment.. i have a feeling my parents will do that to me for a few weeks or even until I get back to Segamat.. I'll expect this.. I might expect to be kicked out. But that might be dramatic of me.
My parents won't kick me out for bad grades right? :/



Well, if my mom won't talk to me or even face me.. I guess my dad won't do it too.. I.. I.. I hope I won't relapse into depression again..

Too distraught,
AmyRamli

Comments

Popular Posts