Online Delivery System

Hmm.. I love ordering food in the middle of the night.. The problem with that is that most of the time, I don't have a lot of cash on hand and also that fast food companies that offer online payment don't deliver in the middle of the night, at most the latest they deliver is at 11.30pm..

3 of my favourite places to order food are

\
McDonalds!
 Obviously a person like me (Fat like me of course XD) LOVES McDonalds.. And I have the unfortunate habit of eating in the middle of the night.. And of course, They deliver 24/7.. HOWEVER.. I'm not really into holding a lot of money at a time.. So, I would really really really love it;; If they have the option of online payment.. Via credit card, maybank2u and Paypal just like the online payment options of my 2nd favourite online delivery fast food service......


PIZZA HUT!!
Of course.. Those who don't love pizza are just weird.. Now this is what I like.. The option of online payment.. Credit Card, Maybank2u and PayPal :3 Lovely.. :D However, there's a downside.. They only deliver during the 12 hour window of 11am-11.30pm.. Sighs.. XD but thats okay.. I'm still glad I can order online. :)

There is the debate which pizza is awesome.. Pizza Hut VS....



DOMINOS!!
Yeap.. I like to buy pizza hut and dominos.. XD Weird right? Still not as weird as those who don't like pizza, XD.. Anyways..... This particular website, offers online payment but!! Only for citibank card holders.. Also, the same problem as pizza hut, 12 -14 hour window of delivery starting at 10am- 11 pm...



KFC
Well, Only call delivery exists and only orders after 11am and before 10pm.. Sighs.. Please improve! :)

Thats all,
Amy Ramli

Comments

Popular Posts