That Feeling is Here Again...

Since the start of yesterday night..
I have a feeling... That I feel like something is missing from my life....
A cloud of worriness had shadowed my calm and happy-go-lucky attitude
This morning, SOME of my frenz noticed it.. My mood isn't actually the esparl normale.. So is my behaviour... I have to say.. earlier 2day... I just can't say, can't describe what is bothering me...

I was talking to Akiko earlier bout this feeling..
Suddenly, when I was watching 2 of my fav hallmark show, The Nanny & E.R. , I was thinking bout Fahmi.. Then I cried suddenly... That was a slap 2 reality.. "OMG! NO!!!(wiping tears away) Not him!! please Dear GOD.. Not him!!!! I wiped all my tears clear from my eyes and I calm myself down.. (thank god my mum is not in the room... ) I called him... The following is the conversation on phone:

7 Rings
F: Ello... (loud noises)
A: ..... F: Ello?
A: Ello... umm.. I.. uhh.. are.. oh... Uhhh...
F: /Cuts off/*Umm... I can't really...
A:/Cuts Back/* Urgghh look.. What I really want to know is Are you going anywhere 2nite?
F: Ohh.. Heh... I'm just going to tuition 2nite.. Y?
A: Owh... Umm.. just be careful 2nite kay? I have a really bad feeling bout u 2nite... I.. I... *sighs* Just be careful okay?
F: Owh... Dun worry.. I'll be careful 2nite...
A: Okay.. Thats all... Take care okay? Bye
F: Yea.. Bye


Yea.. Yea I know.. I said I'll call him 2nite in my previous post.. But that feeling of worriness and definite gloom took over.. Okay?

I hope He's okay... *sighs*...

Worried bout him,
Out and Bout Now
Amy Ramli<3mfe>

Comments

Popular Posts