School On A Saturday!!

Okay2 soo its his bday 2day, 27th of June 2009.. pity me that right after I got back from school on Saturday, 27th june 2009, I had to back to my home village, in other words Kampung..

I was smsing with Ali during ICT class in school.. (Yes people I'm not that obedient to the school rules, I brought my phone iwth me every Saturday if there's school.)
Neways we did lots of stuff during ICT 2day..
We got scolded teruk-teruk by Pn. Maizon.. Waaihh.. >.Ali told me that I was the first to wish Him Happy Birthday.. Haha..
When I asked Him.. He said that First it was me.. then it was Wawa.. I was like huh? He was surprised too but he ignored it and thank her anyway... Only then it was Ali.. He said jokingly.. He was proud that I was the first to wish him.. lolz... Cass was happy too I sent her the Sweet 16 wish... Lolz...

Today, I kept calling him and talked to him.. I miss him I guess.. Cause I was in Kampung... Well now.. I rushed to finish up my ICT folio 2day.. Daddy let me use his laptop.. But I guess not enough time... I'll finish it tomorrow...

Gnite Peeps,
Amy Ramli<3mfe

Comments

Popular Posts