My Dream Last Night, 25/6/2009

I had a cool dream last night....
Weird but cool dream...
Mind you, I was only reading a love novel which is lke mushy mushy stuff... Which I regret buying and reading but.. It cost me 20 bucks weiyh! Better read it! The book is about a girl named Diana, who is a complete ditz.. She can't seem to be not clumsy in a day.. Always tripping on something.. Always bumping her head onto something... A clumsy person! Until she met this hot guy, Dave... Dave is like a good luck charm to her... Everytime he's there, She's safe.. No scratches, no bumps, she even found a four-leaved clover!(Which she wasn't able to find before she met Dave) At first, Diana met Dave in a restaurant where she tripped herself... Dave saw this poor plump but beautiful faced girl fell to the floor after she put her tray on the table... He helped her up... Diana was completely embarassed... Dave was amazed at this girl's face so he invited Diana to his table and they get to know each other.... Thats when the love episode began...

Well, enough of this.. I'm here to talk bout my dream!!! LOLZ! Okay.. After I finished the book.. I went to sleep.. Which is kinda early.. 9.30 pm.. Tired I guess..

The start of my dream is like this, I woke up in an unfamiliar room.. Then slowly... My memory came back to me.. I was in my room... A room in my USJ 4 Private Supernatural High School.... I went home last week, thats why my room was unfamiliar...

[Lemme tell you bout this school I dream about, Its pretty much just like my High School in real life.. But Higher, Bigger, Cooler and Way more LUXURIOUS!!!!]

In this dream, In each form, there's 2-18 Supernaturals that are completely unique... I was one of them in my form.... My BFF, Teddy Bear is also one of them... My other BFF,Akiko, her boyfriend, Red, and Him in the senior form are also Supernaturals... Every form, Each supernaturals are different.. I can Fly, I have Superstrength, I can Read and Control Minds and I also have Inhuman Speed... Teddy on the other hand can Shield, be Invisible, Fly By Telepathy and Control The 4 Elements (Fire,Earth, Air&Water)..

Akiko, she has Wings so she can Fly, she has the power to Control Emotions and she is a Radar.. She can sense if anyone is coming within 100 feet more or less... Her boyfriend, Red, he can transform to be anything.. Let it be... Metal, Sand, Snake, or even any other Supernaturals or normal humans! He's an Imitator and Power Duplicator... As for Him, he can't fly, but he can Jump Really High And In A Long Distance and like me, he has Inhuman Strength and Inhuman Speed...

We're all really close, We hang out a lot.. But since we're in different forms we usually hang out after school, after powers practicing and after curricular activities.. We pretty much are the powerful ones in each form... But we don't take advantage of this to do something bad... Of course we get mischievous from time-to-time but not that bad... Being in this school, (just like any other fantasy stories) Of course we have rivals and enemies.. Some had sneaked into the school and almost mind controlled every single student to turn against the supernaturals... Naturally.. All the supernaturals are able to defeat the students without hurting nor touching them.. But one day, one of the supernaturals had gone wild... and attacked Xeon.. Realizing that the supernatural guy, Royce of the 2nd form is actually not him... Since Royce is behind us complaining of headaches(Owh soo normal of you Royce).. Our school is in grave danger..

Its one of our school's rivals... Actually not rivals... They're not even in that list... Just a few groups of assassins trying to get rid of the supernaturals... *Yawn.. So normal...* But its dangerous for the rest of the students in school... "Everyone!!! Underground School Basement!!! NOW!!!!" I shrieked in my mind control activity.. As Akiko use her abilities to calm the students as I end my mind control... The impostor had let in all the other groups assassins... The underground school basement is at big as the theatre.. able 2 fit all the teachers and students and the food and other supplies... There, the other students will stay safely while the supernatural students and teachers fight the uninvited...

Words of magic are muttered by some.. Some are using strength and speed.. some are using flight some are using force and shields... I flew to the air with Akiko and Teddy fighting the air forces while those on the ground are fighting those who are crawling silently waiting to pounce on their target... Soo lame... Jan Li, our youngest junior form supernatural girl atacked the assassins group with her supersonic scream and starts her fight with her sword fighting skills. [She's dreadfully bad if she were at normal speed, but with her Inhuman speed(apparently better than mine) she's invincible] Her brother, Shane and his Gal Are really soul mates... They need each other to be able to help each others powers.. The power of Balance aka Yin&Yang of course their Levitation & Transporting power come in handy..

The more we defeat them, the more comes in, soon, more of us feel exhausted... Some are sleeping while fighting.. of course that had to be Jan Li... Focuses through sleep.. Wonders that she can do when she's asleep during class... I was at my last streangth... I flew to the undersground Basement and called out Xara.. She can create stuff out of drawings (in other words,Making drawings come to life)... I asked her to draw a big sack of sleeping sand... She drew it out and muttered magic words on the sand and blew it 2 a mouse next 2 her.. sure enough in less than 10 seconds... It fell asleep...

I flew to teddy and urged her to follow me... I called out to Xeon to help me out.. He filled another sack and and jumped like crazy(I laughed here like crazy in my dream) Then out of a sudden, I saw him Fly.. Its not possible! Then I flew to him and asked... "How did u do that??" He grinned, and said "I'm Superman.. I can do anything..." I gave him a look that says Yeah Right and start poking him... "Ouch! Okay! Haha.. Just kidding.. I can fly since before.. Its just I'm unable to control it.. And MALAS to learn.. But I got the hang of it since 2 weeks ago.. I learned how to fly and control my flying in my room.."

-_-" honestly.. even in my dream he's like this... *Pfft.... Teddy got hold of me and that reminded me to spread the sleeping sand.... Teddy jumped to my back and I hold on to the sack of sand with Xeon. We flew around and Teddy, controlled the wind to spread it out pretty much after flying around and stopping at hidden places, most of enemies had fallen asleep.. Xara had warned me not to move them bcoz that action can wake them up.. They'll wake up 2morrow morning.. When the fight will continue... (I know.. Its weird.. Y didn't we just kill them in their sleep? This is one thing when we are dreaming.. We can't think logically... Words of wisdom.. LOLZ) Continuing with my dream... My room was not destroyed in the battle.. It was covered and shield by a high tech bubble.. Soo.. since my room is kinda big.. Most of us, the teachers and supernatural students.. crammed in and i guess in their own ways slept.. Sum clung on the wall and slept... Some hung onto the ceiling upside down and slept... Sum slept on Xara's Creation, a Bed, if u sleep on it u'll turn mini and loads of people can sleep on it... Some slept by levitation.. Some don't sleep(these are the vampires but don't drink blood often, like once in 4 months).. I slept with Teddy & Akiko on my bed... Xeon apparently was one of those who slept on Xara's creation 3#, Tent and Sleeping bag with all kinds of stuff that will appear with a click of a button..

Yes, I was paying attention in my dream... I was dreaming in a dream.. I was dreaming of Xeon.. That he was one of the injured bcoz the shields, Akiko, Teddy, Shana and some others were taken by surprise when they were suddenly attacked... But of course not injured... Red was also injured when Akiko was about to be attacked and he protected her.. Poor Red... But he got a kiss on the cheek by Akiko... That cured him.. Actually just his spirit... Shana, the Healer actually cured him.. Infront of Akiko of course, or else she'll get green... Heheh... Then poof.. My dream in my dream ended bcoz Xara's robot cockerel woke us up... And obviously.. The teachers were no where to be seen bcoz They've flew, hopped and Poofed to the cafeteria.. Oddly even without the cooks the cafeteria has food.. and its Freshly made... Shane and Yen Li had transported all of us suddenly to the cafeteria right after all of us were ready for battle (actually for breakfast.. and then battle).. Pretty much we wolfed down on our food and ran to our positions when suddenly the ground shakes and screams broke the silence...

Teddy searched the basement grounds using her mind... Her eyes wide with fear, because something had caused the ground to shake down there and with the size of Yen Li's jaw open wide.. It ain't pretty... Yen Li and Shane is trying to search the monster while I try to control its mind for it to stay put.. Akiko, as usual, Tried to calm the people in the basement... Apparently Xara had to get angry with the beast for shredding her Sketch to pieces when it tried to get hold of the people in there... Xara also seem to show her Levitation abilities... (WTH? is everyone going to fly in my dream?) Okay the couple found the beast and transported it to the above ground... Obviously I lost my mind control right there. Xeon had pushed me aside and the beast had become wild right there and then... The enemies had woken up to the THUD sound on the ground by the beast.. Xara had come out to help us out and of course to get revenge on her sketch.. Thank God Akiko was able to calm her down... And I made her forget about the sketch by promising her a new sketch book.. Thicker and loads of pages with a new pencil thats incredibly smooth.. With that... She was way over the moon... Of course this is going to cost me money... But I guess I can use some of the money that teacher gave to me as a prize last week... I flew to the other side of the battlefield and got hit on the back of my head... I screamed in pain and It got to Xeon and Teddy's ears... Teddy searched me with her eagle.. Found me and cried bcoz there's too much blood... Xeon started to fly there but Shane said "No! Ur weakness is there.. They'll take advantage of her and try to hurt u and her..." Shana was also crying.. (Yes U r shana.. ) Shane, Teddy and Yen Li hold hands and transported me back with sum of the enemies... The supernaturals killed all of them while Shana healed me... And Xeon held my hand while wiping a tear from his cheek(WTH??!! This from my dream??!!)

I woke up with an enormous headache and I realized most of us are injured and Shana was definitely out of energy... Xara had a backup sketch book which she forgot about and started drawing copies of Shana.. as for Red, he imitated Shana's abilities and started to heal Akiko who was definitely out of energy... Shana was trying to finish my head when she collapsed... Xara's copy of Shana did her... Xeon found the enemies weakness.. I flew there a bit unstably while Xeon got hold of my hand.. A truck was trying to hit us... We dodged out the way and Akiko had flew here just in time with Red and shielded us from laser beams by machines... Red of course had imitated Akiko to save Xeon... 2gether, Xeon and I destroyed the enemies' weakness and trucks of all kinds had tried to run over Akiko and Red behind their backs.. I swooped down and pulled Akiko and Red out of the way just in time... Red was shocked and thinking I was the enemy imitated Syamel's electrify shock power of course realizing that, Akiko stopped him saying its me.. Red imitated my flying ability and carried Akiko all the way to the safe grounds while I and Xeon continues to destroy the enemies site... The Vampires had their time of the day.. They drank loads of blood while killing the enemies... When they''re done, They talked using Mind Reading and Telepathy to Shana "Hey Shana.. There's loads of good blood here.. We'Ve finished feasting.. U want us to pack up some blood here?" Shana's reply is "Sure!! We're in dire need of blood here... Here! Take this box, inside, theres Blood packages and needles... Hurry up okay! One of us losing blood.. " The Vampires; Wawa, Jeff, Steph, Zac, Fabes and May, hurried to the enemies side... They are good with blood soo they know which bodies are not contaminated with diseases...

While that is happening, Xeon had finished up the last person on the enemies' site.. Teddy jumped on my back and Xeon flew over first.. I flew up and suddenly, i feel really unstable... Teddy noticed that and she used her levitation abilities to stay on air and called to Xeon... Xeon turned back and each of them hold on to my hand.. Flying back to the safer grounds, Shana copy 6# got up to me and pulled me on the ground and started to heal me... Xeon and Teddy was so terrified that they are still on the air staring at me... Suddenly I feel soo energize after Shana gave me a glass of red coloured liquid... Smelling it, I wolfed down two glasses and was soo ashamed the real Shana came to me... "Dang girl... When was the last time you went to feed? Ur a half vampire and half human.. you sleep, you eat normal human's food and you do all kinds of human stuff.. You do realise you need to drink blood? Like thrice a year... You don't belong to the Vampires clan.. but still.. U need to feed! Thank God I asked theVampires clan to gather blood... They gather massive amount of it... U need 2 drink 2 packages okay?" I just nodded swiftly and continued drinking it it till the 2nd package is empty.. I was full.. I was energized and I was shaken by Xeon... He grabbed me and shook my body like really fast... He was saying "U didn't feed urself for a whole year??!!! What abou that time you said ur going to the forest to get a bite to eat?? I thought ur going to feed urself???" He kept shaking me and I was getting really dizzy and it really hurt when he gripped me sooo hard... My face was scrunched up in pain and he stop shaking me... I threw up some blood on the floor and Shana was giving Xeon the angry face and about to attack him when Teddy stepped in.. " Guys! STOP it! Ur making her really dizzy! Xeon! (she turned to face him) The thing is she's okay now... We still have a whole load of people to defeat now!".. I got up.. and check my arms.. "Jeesh thanks 4 the scratches Xeon.." I focused on my mind and focus on self recovery... After a few seconds, I stood up, drank a cup of blood that shana gave me to replace the amount I vomited on the ground and carried Teddy to a tree.. Xeon was still angry with me so he kept quiet but helped me carry Shana 2#3#4#5# and 6#. The real Shana and Xara and the rest of the members were transported by Shane and Yen Li on the other Trees... Why are we doing this? Bcoz the Teddy is going to crush the enemies who are coming to our way..

Soon, Most of the enemies are defeated.. Only less than 50 left.. so when the rest are resting.. Xeon, I and The Vampires are fighting... The Vampires were only there to gather blood for Shana and feasting a bit.. The Vampires went home when the 1500 packages were out leaving me and Xeon to end this.. I looked at him in the eye and apologized.. He doesn't reply... I took his hand and again looked him in the eye.. "Im sorry oaky? I lied to you about going to feed myself... Its just I was getting the hang of not drinking blood.. Then today was the drag I guess... Forgive me mon amour.." He looked at me and smiled.. He kissed me..(???!!!!! I haven't give my first kiss in real life okay!!! This is crap!!! And dreamy;)! ) Suddenly.. A huge truck was about to hit us.. I flew out of the direction and immediately hit the driver.. Sending him into total darkness Apparently.. The driver has only 1 real leg.. The other is a metal leg.. really heavy... It won't budge but with our super strength who knows? LOLZ... We're able to get the leg off the pedal and we hit the brakes just in time.. We can't let the driver live soo.. Let the Vampires come back.. Teddy came back with her lover, Daniel, who can predict the future and can turn things that he touches to wonderful things that he just imagined.. They came with Akiko and Red and all six of us sat on the truck looking at the moon..

THEN POOF! My dream ended! Lolz... 2 bad huh? Sighs... Pity.. Lolz... This may seem long but actually... Its kinda like short if u watch my dream in my head.. lolz...

Though dreams seem short, but with 8 hours of sleep surely its long
Imagine.. If ur in a coma of a week.. How long is ur dream?

I'll be frank!! I think this dream had something to do with Alice Academy, Law of Ueki, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn[Stephanie Mayers Series] & High School of Magic...

I think Thats about it... I'll blog again soon! BTW! I got an A2 for ICT!!!
Thats it Readers!,
Amy Ramli<3mfe

Comments

Flaffy said…
cool dream haha XD enjoyed reading it
Amy Ramli said…
yea i guess it is.. I forgot to add that it also has some harry potter in there

Popular Posts