A tag from Shana Shafiza

Full Name:
Farah Amira bt. Mohd Ramli

Birthdate:
March 18th 1993

Current Status:
Single & unavailable! ;)


What do you fear most?

Losing the people I love..


Drowning & getting burnt - which are you afraid of?

Getting burnt.. I swim.. I can’t drown


10 Phone Numbers You Remember:

013-2840580
014-9331533
999
1800-88-2525
03-80243886

(others are under wraps… are you crazy?)


10 Birthdates You Remember:
March 18th 1993 (Amy&Jazzy)
June 27th 1992 (mfe)
April 7th 1993 (Teddy)
December 11th 1993 (Galah)
December 10th 1993 (Wawa)
September 2nd 1994 (My bro!)
May 2nd 1998 (Baby Sis!)
September 11th 1965 (Mommy)
July 21st 1959 (Daddy)
December 29th 1992 (Akiko)
November 2nd 1992 ( Shana Shafiza)


If you hit the jackpot - a trip to Mauritius Island & you can only bring 3 people along. Who will you choose?

Teddy, Nana & Jazzy

You're at a desert & you're fucking thirsty. You then found a golden teapot. You rubbed it & a genie came out. He'll grant you anything you wish for but only one. What will it be?

Take me home.. Where food and drinks are in the fridge.. xD

If you got a chance to swap into another family, whose family would you want to be in?

No idea xD

5 Prime Wishes You Really Wish To Be Granted:


10 A’s for SPM

Daddy to leave that TRAMP

Jazzy to be able to come to Malaysia at the end of the year… When I have time to spend with her.. And for her to stay for 2 months..

Date MFE again…

Win a million American Dollars

You're an expecting mother. Will you run the test to check on your baby's sex?


Sure why not? But surprises are very entertaining.. xD

If you got the chance to change your current name now, what would it be?


Nahh.. Loving my name now…

Do you support mix-marriage?


Why not… Marrying an Australian or a Chinese guy..


If you have a time-travelling machine, what will you do?


Stop the ‘thing’ from happening

Stop annoying people

Start studying back then

What's the time of your life?


Falling in Love

Do you really have your aim in life?


Getting 10 A’s for SPM

Finding a man who loves me for me and won’t hurt me (sorry mfe but you do hurt me)

I don’t know…

Your next tags?


I hv no idea who…


Answered by,
Amy Ramli<3mfe

Comments

Popular Posts