Time will heal this... (I hope)

Okay.. Let's get back to the reality of life shall we? I'm ready to admit that I have secrets that I am in denial with... Pathetic but it's true..
  1. I'm obsessed with my ex bf.. mfe (y? coz i love him and he left me and he's the best guy I've ever been with..)
  2. I like it when people give attention to me... I'm not kidding.. Umm vain perhaps? Though I'm still in denial over this.. Regretfully I have to agree it's true...
  3. I have family problems that only certain people know...
  4. I told people i played DOTA.. though I never did.. =.="
  5. I have low self confidence..
  6. Im scared of the future..
  7. I want him back..
  8. I laugh and smile.. To forget about my problems... But it never works....
  9. I want to sing on stage.. I want to dance freely.. But I can't.. Because I'm scared of what people would think of a fat girl singing and dancing freely like nobody cares...
  10. I hate my life coz it's already screwed up....


    Pathetic
    Amy Ramli<3mfe


Comments

Popular Posts