It Just Felt Right

Soo, last friday, 8th of July 2011
I went out with my ex..
yes, we still talk and hang out :)
Thing is,
He asked me out 3 times b4..
Once the night of his birthday.. Which I thought he was joking..
2nd time was when my maid ran away.. (obviously not a good time)
and last wednesday, he asked me out coz he had some free time.. xD

All three times i declined.. Reasons are just simple..

1. I thought he was joking
2. My maid ran away
3. The cleaners were supposed to come (and they didn't)

Soo pretty much on thursday I felt guilty..
I've never turned down that much invitations..

Soo I called him up and asked him out..
Surprisingly he said yes.. :)

And after I end the phone call, I freaked out..
The words just slipped through my mind..
Asking him out and such.. Really it's like my mouth had a mind of her own.. And pretty much I called out 8 people and a percentage of 100% said "Yes! Go!"
Next day, I went out with my girlfriend to buy the tickets,
Once I got back, I had to do loads of stuff
and then he called.. I checked my phone, 4 missed calls from Mon Amour..

*Panicking!*
Stepped out of the house after saying goodbye to mom and breathe in deep
What is it that I'm freaking out for?

^ That much u know I'm really nervous..
Why?
I don't know...
I reached his car and we just started talking in the car and it feels just right :)

When we reached the cinema, the place is already filled and... we were kinda late.. xD

But thank god the advertisements were still on at the time.. :D

TRANSFORMERS IS AWESOME!!! -nuff said-

When I got out of the cinema, my migraines kicked in..
"Must be coz of the not enough sleep" Sighs...
He led me outside :)
And then I was kinda hungry (I'm definitely not going to lie to my own blog :p) We just wandered around till we found the food services place.. and then I was like.. "Hey! its Friday right? Pizza Hut has this half price thing"
He nods and we go :D!

He paid for it! :D

After that, i just decided to go downstairs to this RM5 japanese shop.. It was awesome! ANd y'know whats the funny thing? HE never knew the shop existed.. and its soo funny the way he Jakun'ed on everything the shop..
I kept smiling xD

Soo, time to go home.. xD..
It was actually soo great! Thing is.. I keep thinking theres this girl he's been texting..
I was curious but everytime I got close to his phone.. I decided not to look..
Why? I honestly don't know..
But other than that.. It was just right... There were 2 other couples in the elevator and when they left, I just felt nervous..
and then i changed sides... and then... Its our parking level.. XD I keep asking him if he's paid the ticket.. completely forgetting that he paid using Touch'N'Go.. xD

And then he sent me home.. :3

It Just Felt Sooo Right... :)

Amy Ramli
It felt Right
I should've kissed him
I love you mohamad fahmi ezzuddin! <3

Comments

Popular Posts