A Restless Night

Last night, Was painful, restless and filled with thoughts..
My body was tired and my legs couldn't stand anymore, I decided to just lay on my bed and turn in early at 10pm.. 
When I rested and close my eyes, my eyelids popped open immediately.. I tossed and turned.. I still can't sleep.. The leaking water from my air conditioner makes it worse.. 
Soo I looked up in the ceiling and think.. My thoughts were coming in soo quickly that the ceiling became a huge whiteboard and with my thoughts written on it.. 
One was an anime.. 
A few were about the possibilities of things I'm going to face in UiTM.. 
Some were about things that are going to happen in the future.. 
Most.. and the most painful... Was about her.. Yes, I admit, its like I'm obsessed with her.. 
But to be honest, I don't give a damn.. 
  1. I've known her for 6 years..
  2. We were best friends.. 
  3. I care about her..
  4. She's my onee-san..
  5. She's my partner in crime 
  6. She's like my shopping buddy! 
  7. She got a new bf.. which was the guy she fell in love with and smiled about all this while.. 
  8. She even told me I was the only one she can be herself with (rude, crazy and completely at ease)<--- A sad fact but hey, I was proud to be that kind of friend..
  9. She knows a lot of my secrets as much as I know hers..
  10. I know her past and I try to get her past all that.. I want her to be happy and move on with someone else...
  11. If her being happy means I'm dead to her.. I guess that means I'm officially no longer part of her existence..
  12. I wonder why a lot of people are ignoring me..
  13. I wonder how is she..
Holy Shit! I do sound like I'm obsessed with her.. Oh god, please don't let me turn into that psycho from The Roommate.. I'm going to stop now before I do turn into a psycho... 

Off, Now!
Amy Ramli

Comments

Popular Posts