A few lines

A few lines more..
Just a few more lines,
I try to say just a bit more,
And nothing can withhold my cries..

I sang and played on the piano,
I try to sing with the right melody,
Trying to drown my sorrows,
And say nothing is wrong with me..

A friend she once was,
One that I cherish,
One that I love of course,
Now that fact has vanished..

Maybe it is destined we part ways,
Though I've never expect it to end like this,
All because of things I've said,
Our friendship turns havoc in a twist..

A friend you were to me,
A friend you shall remain,
Im always here for you if you need me,
I'll be waiting for the time I've become your friend again..

Time has called me
And I shall go
Even if this time
My part is filled with sorrow

Painful as it is
Hard for me to admit
The fact is and remains
I don't hate you but myself in exchange..

Toodles,
Amy Ramli

Comments

Popular Posts