When You Smile, I'm Happy



I haven't seen a friend of mine looking soo happy in a very, very long time. And now when I finally see her smile after a almost a year.. I'm relieved.. I want her to forget that bastard that ruined her... Unfortunately, it's not that easy... She won't forget him that easily.. As they all know.. First loves are never easy to forget..

Now, when I saw her call a guy who seems to like her a lot.. She won't stop smiling and laughing.. I'm glad.. She finally decides to move on.. I'm happy... Let's just hope it won't end up like her previous relationships.. I’m praying for you.. Also, If this guy breaks your heart again.. He is as dead as a slaughtered human :)

When I saw you smile genuinely.. I smiled and thank god that you have moved on..
And I pray that this time, you won't break your heart once more.. ♥

Love,
-Amy Ramli-

Comments

Popular Posts