Not giving up yet

I may not look or act like much.. But I've been through a lot.. :) Things I'm glad I've gone through.. Things that scare the crap out of me.. And things that involve life changing decisions.. I've lost friends, I've made friends.. Some have come up to me and said.. "Owh, Amy... You haven't changed a single bit haven't you?" Some said "You've grown haven't you? No more cries and tears.." Some even said.. "Fuck woman! You've fucking changed! I don't fucking know you anymore!"

Everyone has their perceptions about me.. I can only say this.. What you think about me from the past and how  you compare it to me now... Doesn't matter..

Humans change with time, its either we grow mature or lose some maturity or have learned to live life with reality.. 

Some might say, "Yes I've changed.. Some might say "No, you've changed.." 

Not all of us stay the same.. Everyone changed if not a lot, a little.. 
That's life :)


Thats exactly what I wrote to a friend when she posted how disappointed she was when she saw her friend being different and not being the same as the past.. I guess, When I told her that, She just kept her head down.. 

I've been fuming about this certain friend.. At least I claim her to be my friend,, Don't know her story..  She has been ignoring me recently for something I did.. I can't say I'm not upset.. Because unfortunately I am.. I've apologized countless times.. I've been thinking.. Calling her names is one of the things that kept me on the spot where I am.. As her friend.. I don't know.. I guess, its time for me to step down? But 6 years down the drain... That is just wasted... I'm not giving up yet.. I'm going to try be there for her when she needs me.. Thats what a best friend does... 

Amy Ramli,
Signing Off..

Comments

Popular Posts