Lost of Friendship

I am doing this to let out my tension that has been going on for 2 weeks already... I was definitely not in a good mood lately... I'm here to SHOUT OUT my tensions..

Lately, I have been hearing a little doggie, a chihuahua to be exact, had been barking into the ears of my frenz about something that is made up.. For example, I report to my mom on everything that my friends had done... (UMM... NEWSFLASH: I haven't been that closed to my mom 4 a long time.. I mean I still love her and talk to her and all but I don't talk to my mom bout my friends, problems and all..)

I have one thing to say to the little doggie: WOI PEREMPUAN!!! THE REASON OUR FRIENDSHIP FALLS IS BECAUSE YOU STOPPED TALKING TO ME!!!! Okay I was rude to tell you to leave KRS just because you
WON'T PAY THE FEES
and also because YOU SAID KRS SUCKS infront of one new member who had recently joined...
Ever since then, you won't talk to me.. I can accept that but trash-talk and telling tales bout me? GIRL.. You haven't met the other me.. And I'm telling you.. Even my form 5 frenz are scared of me at this mood....

Honestly... When I talk to my mom, bout recent events like the flasher only and oh wait! I forgot bout the part yg my friends did something fascinating in school... Yeah.. That i told my mom... But YOU, RUN TO YOUR MOM BOUT FRIENDS WHO DID SOMETHING BAD TO YOU.. (Pardon me for speaking the truth but remember Daryl and Ellisa?) when Madu and Lili told me bout what you told them, I'm surprised at how made up it is..


I MEAN HOW PATHETIC IS THIS??

"Aku tak suke kalau dia gelak dohh... Kalau die gelak aku x leh concentrate.. Eyh Madu Lili.. Kalau korang cakap2 dengan die.. Jangan bagi die gelak.. nnt aku x leh tumpukan perhatian.. "

Pathetic? I Agree...

Turns out this latest trash-talk from her seems to be about me being a child MOST OF THE TIME.. Now.... If I am not mistaken.. Doesn't that ring a bell in you?

pfft*.. PATHETIC SOD.. AYE.. DON'T YOU THINK THAT IS A BIT OVERBOARD? HONESTLY... THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU.... DO I NEED TO APOLOGIZE NOW? AFTER YOU SPREAD LIES ABOUT ME AND STOLE MY FRIEND WHEN I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF CONVERSATIONS AND WAIT.. USING MY CALCULATOR WITHOUT PERMISSION.. AND OWH DANG, I HAVE A LOT MORE TO BRING UP THAN YOU DO...

It's sad when one has to lose a relationship let it be friendship or any other... But let one realise if one friendship has end badly... One friend will turn on to the other...

In my case, she has turn on to me... Ooh... BRING IT ON...

Thats all the juice from my goss peeps,
The Fired and Ready,
Amy Ramli<3mfe

Comments

Popular Posts