Hmm? Comics!

Owh Hey!!
YeS I'm N0t IN ScHoOl.. L0lZ..
I was feeling bit sick this morning.. But around 10 am I pulled myself together and had a really good throw up... Urgghh... Then I had a couple of panadols and went to sleep again.. When I woke up half an hour later.. I decide to move around.. Turns out I was okay.. Took a shower and decide what should i do today until mom came in and asked me to accompany her to Subang Parade.. I wasn't feeling up to it really.. I told her I have ICT folio on due by Friday and she was like.. " I'll buy you a book thats around RM 20 if you come with me.. " *Boing* I jumped out of bed and get ready.. In 10 mins I was ready with hair puffed and fluffed and lip gloss... Wore my new shoes.. hehe.. Saje je..
When we reached Subang Parade, Mom went straight to the bakery shop next to McDonald's.. Hha.. She was hungry.. Lolz... Then she went straight to her favourite shoes and bags boutique.. BONIA.. Hha...
After that we went to MPH.. There were those Special Offer RM4 per book.. I wasn't intereested bcoz they were those adults like romance books.. I wasn't interested bcoz of the tittles too.. Yes I judge a book by the tittle.. Hha.. I want to buy my normal teenage romance novels... Sadly, non were RM 20 hha.. Soo I head to the comics section.. Thank god for RM 20.. I get to buy 3 comics and an extra SPM Add Maths Book.. heee=) My Results were waaayyy bad...

BM - 23%
Add Maths - 17%
Chemistry - 41%
Mod Maths - 56%
Physics - 35%

3 out 5... Sighs... I wonder if I'll get better on my studies soon.. I hope so... :)

The Calm,
Amy Ramli<3mfe

Comments

Popular Posts