Apology Not Accepted? Sorry

I shall say I agree with everything you said...
You have said that SORRY IS A BIG WORD..
Then I will say.. I AM SORRY
Again.. In my apology.. I will say

"Sorry.. When you told me that you don't want people to call you wawa... I guess I forgot.. And I kept called you Wawa... Because I didn't know how much you hate that name.. And I stopped calling you Wawa lately... To show you the sincerity in apology... I can't let our 7 year-old friendship go just like that.. I posted the earlier post to leave out the stress I have been feeling up from the 'pre-nemesis situation'... I won't call you my enemy... We've been friends for too long to call each other that... I can say I'm sorry to call u a chihuahua... I'm sorry to be a mess in your life.. I'm sorry to be one of the fattest person you've been with.. I'm sorry to be one of you most hated people now.. I'm sorry that I posted that last post.. I'm sorry to act as 'your mother' (I act like I'm your sister... actually..) I'm sorry for treating you like a small child... I'm sorry for even being a part of your life.. But for now.. I'm just sorry that you have said "APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED..." I will find the stuff that you have lent me and I forgot to return them to you... But before I said goodbye on this post... I am not lying... I am crying in school.... Here on Friday, 14/8/09, In the ICT lab... When I read your post.. Memories had flashed in my mind.. When you went to Summit with me... All those times I went to your house... (I'm sorry I made a mess in your room after I left and didn't clean it up)... All those times you told me ur secrets.... All those times before we had this 'pre-nemesis situation'.. Don't tell me you've forgotten all those.. I can't say I have forgotten.. Because I'm not calling you my enemy... I'm not going to hate you for this.. and I am certainly not going to let our 7 year old friendship go over my harsh comments... I'm sorry I asked you to leave KRS... I'm sorry for everything that I've done... That made you puke, angry, sick..... I'm sorry..... I'm just sorry..."

I'm not going to delete the previous post because that is how I feel... And as I've treat my blog since November 2008.. A blog is where I tell my feelings and experiences and share it with the world...

Thats all I can say.. before I add something else soon..


In school, In ICT lab..
Depressed, Broken-hearted over loss of friendship,Crying,
Amy Ramli<3mfe

Comments

Popular Posts