My First Time

In life, there's always a first time in something...
Yesterday, was the first time I went to the counsellor.. It took a while for me to decide so.. It was hard to accept that I have problems that is sometimes too hard for me to keep alone...
As those who have been reading my blog... You all must have noticed my depressed blogs lately.. (minus the one about friendship) I have been having some problems that were personal.. and I was the only one who knew bout it.. It was definitely not a good idea to keep it to heart alone.. Right Fahmi? Fieqa? Akiko? Teddy? Its going to eat my heart slowly... The counsellor suggest me to ignore it.. Its not something I can help in.. She said that I should ignore it.. Though its gonna be hard and she just said I should just enjoy my life as a 16 year old active teen.. Not a 16 year old teen girl who get depressed in a wink and not having fun... She said I should get more involved in studies and sports.. I think so too.. Sighs...

The whole session had went with
Stories..
Tears
Questions
Answers
Tears
Stories
Tears
Suggestions
Advices

It helps me a lot... Now I'm much more relaxed than I was a few days ago... Thank you Pn Faizah... I feel calm... I feel tension -free for the moment..

The Calm and Tension-Free
Amy Ramli<3mfe

Comments

Popular Posts