THe LoNG wAIt Is FinALLy OveR?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Need I say more? Lolz..

Hey.. no.. this isn't what the title is really about.. I have to admit.. It was pretty long.. It's been a week since I updated my blog.. I was waiting for something interesting to happen.. And it happened! just half an hour before I wrote this post!

I was watching TV.. While my brother went upstairs.. God knows how long and doing what.. Then when the TV Drama series, Lipstick Jungle, episode ended, I heard my brother kicking the door and shouting my name.. Oops.. Guess I had the volume a bit too loudly.. What can I do? My prents weren't at home yet until I turn off the TV.. My mom came home at the same time the episode ended and then I heard kicking and callings of my name.. I went upstairs and found out my brother got stuck in his room.. He's been kicking the door from the inner part(Which is sooooooo obvious it won't open) and that had me laughing because I thought it was a joke.. Then I stopped.. I realized it was serious.. (I heard him sobbing at the other side of the door XDD)

I tried the "Turn, Push and Slam" technique, the one you have to turn the knob, push the door and slam it on the side and that didn't work and Ouch!!! My arms, and sides hurts!! Soo I tried the 'Football Kick" That didn't work very well.. I almost got a bruise on my toes.. Then I tried the 'Karate Kick' you know what? That didn't work either... I settled for the kick that I've been hating for years since I've leant it, I was thinking "Hey, just give it a try u know.. Mane tahu.. Bleh bukak pulak kan?"

I did the inner breathing technique my
sensei had taught me and rephrased the steps of the 'High Strength Kick' during Judo... *Here Goes... One Two Three!* I kicked the door and *Crack*, *SLAM*! It broke open.. After the ' Kick Down The Damn Door' incident, My brother went down because his private tutor is here already.. I called my dad and he said I did it on purpose..

Sure Dad.. Like I dun have anything else to do then breaking my brother's door open when he's stuck in the room and almost bruised my toes and hurt my sides and arms while doing it...

It is kinda fun though.. It's been a while since I practiced my Kicks... And the to see the my brother's face at that time, It was PRECIOUS!!! HHA!!! I Can get evil if i want to okay? Lolz

Well.. I guess thats bout it..

Gomenasai for the long wait of the update!

The Bruised but Happy,
Amy Ramli
<3mfe

Comments

Popular Posts