Tahniah! Anda tidak diterima ke PLKN!

I dun want him to go to PLKN!!!
No! No! No!>.<
No!! No way!!!! Not Him!!! Not Him ever!!!

About my title, yesterday the Spm Students this year got an SMS by the PLKN branch to check whether they are accepted to PLKN or not... Most of my friends got a message that says "Harap Maaf, Anda Tidak Diterima Ke PLKN." which most of them think it should have been like my title up there.. Ooohhh.. I hope he doesn't get accepted... :( ILYTM.... heee=)

To those SPM Students of 2009 who haven't checked their names for acceptance or rejection to PLKN, Below are the instrustions.. Hurry up okay?


1. Type PLKN[space]SEMAK[space](Your IC number without the dashes '-')
2. Send it to 15888
3. Wait till Ur reply comes
4. Your replies will be like this "Tahniah!! Anda Diterima ke PLKN" or like this "Harap Maaf, Anda Tidak Diterima ke PLKN"
5. Good Luck

Urgghh Im sick!!!! I hate it!!!! Im not in school yesterday and today.. Sighs.... I enjoy staying at home.. But i want 2 learn.. I can't believe I'm damn sick... Sighs...

Thats it Peeps!
The Sick and Hating it,
Amy Ramli<3mfe

Comments

Popular Posts