Hair Cut. 2 times a month.. WTH???

I hate cutting my hair.. it gets shorter.. and this.. its shorter!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its SHOULDER LENGTH this time!! Waaahhh!! I like the fringe though... Below are the pics before, after first haircut and after the latest haircut.. i know their ugly... but no harsh comments kay?

The Hair That I have kept long since form 2 cut a bit here and there but not much laa...




This year's hair... I cut a bit.. I like the lollipop and the other pic is my bday pic... lolz..




These are my pics after i cut it last month around two weeks ago... Heh Heh...






This is my hair now.. I just went a hair salon.. Sighs.. bye2 long hair.... :(



I know.. I look ugly now right? But felt like showing off... Soo yeah.... No harsh comments please? thx....


Thats it whisperers!
Amy Ramli<3mfe

Comments

Popular Posts