Cook and Splash!!!

Yea people! KRS of SMK USJ 4 spiced things up on Saturday,19th of July 2009..

Yea I have to admit we picked the wrong time because the Leo's I.U. Day is on that day as well.. But believe me! It was sooo fun!!! First, we did our W.U.M (Wake-Up March) [I skipped this one because I went to fill up the balloons with the guys by the guys toilet.. Hey!! No choice! Its the closest to Foyer B] Its definitely awesome!!! Yea of course I have to leave them to go take attendance and I'm kind of surprised that Ganesha, the MIA AJK of KRS since the start of the year, was there...

Late of course.. No surprise there.. Lolz!! Then.. The activity should have start at 8.30 am.. But with late arrivals and filling up of balloons we started at 9.10 am.. But hey.. With all the cooking materials we got from everyone... I think yea ... Es questo normale... Heh...

The thing is, the balloon fight is supposed to be before the cooking activity starts but yea.. We had to postpone it... Thank to CERTAIN PEOPLE who woke up late.... Heh heh...

Well.. on goes the cooking session.. I took some pics for this one.. But Im not going to post them yet... I need to print it out as soon as I got new ink carts.. :) Daddy!!! Lets go to Plaza Lowyat!!! Okay... B-tripple T.... I took some pics and then helped get some dried leaves to get the fire starting and my job is also to clean the utensils used.. (To tell u the truth, cooking isn't exactly my most fav thing to do in the world.. I like to cook but... not all the time.. hehe=).... ) Then when Im not really busy, I went to fill out more balloons with water... And then... Azim, laughed and showed up the balloons that a PERSON had bought up for the game.... he asked" Weiyh!!! sape yg bawak condom niehh!!!" The balloons are small soo he thought that It was condoms... Hha!!!

After cooking and all.. Its time for us to eat the food that we cook.. and all of us complimented on whuever did the cooking... Haha....

SPLASH TIME!!!!

We laid out 3 rules...
1. Stay away from the bags.
2. Handphones, Cameras, MP3/MP4, Ipod, Wallets, and any other stuff in the pockets must be taken out in the next 30 seconds after this short briefing before the game... 3. Everyone MUST GET WET!!!

Sure enough, everyone sprinted to their bags and kept their belongings in the safest place..
And the game is on... GUYS VS GIRLS
Ali had told us the guys strategies.. haha... Soo we immediately threw the balloons at them.. then we when we're out of ballons.. I grabbed a mess tin and since the pail is still full of water... I dunked it in and threw it at the guys before they knew what was coming.. Ali was the first to kena haha!!! SorryAli.. U backstab others.. Others may backstab u back though its not the same person you backstabbed on.. Hehe... And then.. when we're out.. The guys grabbed the pail and planned on revenge... haha... ali started swinging the pail around and the water hit all of us.. There's still water in the pail.. So Wawa grabbed it... But Ali got her wet and she lost her grip on it.. Im the other person who is holding on the pail... He tried to drench me.. I'm to quick and when he lost his focus for a while.. I turn the pail upside down.. on him... Haha.. HE GOT SOAKED!!! Then the game is over... :) Its an amazing day... Sighs.. Wish I could live yesterday again for just once.. :)

Amazing Day,
The Happy and The tired-of-typing,
Amy Ramli<3mfe

Comments

Popular Posts