Saraphina... :'(

My mom want to throw our cat out... Because Saraphina had peed and shit at the place where we put our old cloths...
She's only a month.. She doesn't any better okay???
A HUMAN CHILD at that age also did so...

WHY ARE YOU SOOO CRUEL MOM??

You want to throw it out at a place.. We don't know where.. but the poor kitten is probably going to get run over...
If not, Its going to be a stray cat at some restaurant... and we won't recognize it bcoz it was starving and looks soo damn thin and dirty... I don't want to lose her.. I don't want her to die... No!!! Mom... We bathe her... We clean her... We tried to make sure the place she stayed is clean.. and You want to throw her out.. Why are you soo cruel to us??!!

Mom... I don't want Saraphina to go!!! I Love Her!!



This is her when she first came to our house.. We found her hiding at the pandan plant we had



This is her 2 weeks ago

Give her 2 more chances.. We'll try to make her learn... Please....I want to keep her... :'(

Comments

-=FariZ=- said…
cute kitten. give it to someone else lah

Popular Posts