Surprise Surprise

Once I got back from my piano class, I asked my mom to dropped me off in school... Stayed there once i went to see my KRS juniors and also entered class because I noticed that it is completely a HAZARDOUS zone!!! YES my 4T claSsMAteS.... Everything looked like a wild pig had been released in class... Tables have fallen on the floor, books spreaded from the teachers table till Yong Jing Ying's place... Damn its was hazardous... Well I stayed in school after cleaning up and locking up the class until 6.02 pm..

Then when I arrived home which took me about 8 minutes twice as long as usual bcoz I was admiring the sky..(I know.. It's weird but hey.. Im poetic.. XD) When I actually arrived home, in 2 minutes I decided its too dull at home and I'll end up sleeping..
So, I changed my jeans to a pair of trackbottoms not bothering to change my shirt coz its a school shirt anyway and I started off to the USJ 4 park.. it took me a bit longer than usual because Im still traumatized from my car accident last year... I was too afraid to cross the road.. I guess its time to leave out my fears....

I sat on a park bench waiting for my frenz..
I looked at the time its around 6.25 pm...
Hoping somehow he'll turn up
and surprise me from behind

Listen to music and looked at the time again..
Realising its already half past 6
Saw my aunt, 2 of my elder cousins and one of my youngest cousins
Waved and say Im waiting for some frenz..

I looked again at the time its 6.45pm
I decide that its time to jog...


I wrote this on my phone when I was about to go to jog... Haha... I waited for my frenz for soo long.. Then I started to jog.. Haha... 2 rounds jog, then I saw my frenz... I jogged 1 round with them... Then they have to go.. I know... Its just when they arrived, its 6.53 and then they left at 7.. Soo i jogged and played badminton till 7.15... My aunt gave me a ride home since my house is less than 10 mins away from theirs by car... hee=)

But wait!!
Before I walked to the car, I saw Azwan and Sheila!! They asked whether Im still in school coz they said I was invisible.. Lolz... They haven't seen me in a while.. XD.. And they surprised me with one question...

CONVERSATION:

Sheila and Azwan: Hey.. Where have you been? Are you still in or school?
Amy: Of course I am.. Haha..
Azwan and Sheila: Well.. U have been missing from both our eyes.. Haha..
Amy: Lolz... Thats probably because I've been really busy...
Azwan and Sheila: hmm.. yeah probably that lol... Hey we heard that You're with ----- Is it true?
-took a long breathe and looked stunned because it was a surprising question-
Amy: Umm.. Huh?? I don't know....
Azwan&Sheila: OMG.. its true..
Azwan: Since when?
Amy: What? I mean.. No! I mean.. Uhh.. Where'd u guys heard this rumour?
Sheila: Lets put it this way okay
Azwan: There a lot of big mouths in Form 5..
Sheila: And the story had passed through our ears
Azwan: And now we're asking u if its true..
Amy: Well.. My answer is no comment... Lolz...

-Thats the end of the conv that I want 2 write about... If I wrote more.. I'll be exhausted.. Haha..Well.. 2morrow is IU day... and KRS Day.. Haha.. Speaking of KRS.. I had remembered an incident haha.... A very funny story.. A classmate of mine had noticed my sudden very close friendship with a senior... Then she asked me "Does he like you?" I shook my head "He likes someone else that I know..." She asked me one more question "Hmm.. Well, what if he does like you.. And he asked you to be his girlfriend.. What will u do?". Again, (These questions had become very popular lately for some reason...) I was stunned.. This? I have never expected this kind of question... Wow... "Umm.. Madu.. That is kinda an awkward and very weird question.. I honestlly don't know what to say..." Madu is my classmate's nickname.. At least my nickname for her... Madu asked back.. "But, what if he does ask you..." I replied... "I'll see first.. If I have a boyfriend that time... I will turn him down.. but gently.. But if I'm single at that time and not expecting anyone, I'll just answer that we should go on dates first to see if it works.. Im positive it won't work though... Because we're like best frenz... " She nodded her head and continued to finish up her work... That question got me thinking though.. Do I like him that way?(i thought about it again and again and the answer is no) Because I Love HIM... Life gets weirder everytime... Owh well...

Life is never empty from weirdness, confusion, love, hate, jealousy, ego,
sadness, happiness, peace, war, questions, answers, the living, the dead, history, kindness and meanness.. It'a what makes the world go round.. But we can't stop
hoping if the world is such a peaceful, safe and better place...






Hush Hush peeps,
The Happy and Loved,
Amy Ramli<3mfe

Comments

Popular Posts