I'm Back!!!

I'm back and I m definitely LOVING IT!!!
Nobody can stop me from loving this life... BTW 2 people who saw me yesterday
And I was wearing a mask to school...
FOR GOD SAKE!! ITS NOT H1N1!!!!!
Just a normal fever and I was coughing like mad.. And to prevent all of u people from getting the virus I wear a mask...

But apparently... SOME RUDE F***ing people.. won't understand...
I really want to put names.. So other people will recognize the,...
But I couldn't... Not after an incident that I heard
So now... Im being nice.... GET THE HELL OF MY BACK B****ES

Lets see how u like it
If ur being called H1N1!!!! H1N1!!!! like that..
Yes to those very INCONSIDERATE B****ES... If ur reading this...
A warning to all of you....

You won't like or enjoy it when Im angry...
Someone had once ended up in a hospital bcoz that person had me in their freaking sick rumors... You don't want to know what I've done... That rumor had stated that I was pregnant and I had 'IT' with a freaking stranger??!! B****s get a life....


Okay.. Off with that... Heh heh...
To the people who doesn't have anything to do with the earlier paragraphs before this... I apologize for the inconvenience...

Owh yea.. BTW... Im not referring this to any of my classmates.... Because, even if they call me H1N1.. They understand me and didn't spread it to other classes...

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! LOLZ...
Okay.. 2day was a total drag.. I forgot to bring my Science Subjects books... Chemistry and Physics.. Urgghhh.. I feel like staying at home and sleeping all day 2morrow.. But I can't do that... Sighs... I feel like I was gonna die 2day.. I forgot to bring money.. I forgot to bring water.. Can u believe it? I was actually about to get a gastric attack in class.. But I drank some peoples' water who kindly gave me some after I asked them... I borrowed Ellisa's One buck and dashed off to the Canteen right after EST and after locking the class... I gulped down the whole whole cup of Iced Lemon Tea... So what if i had a sore throat??? I was dehydrating!!! Sighs..

Well once I got back home from school around 2... I had to get ready.. Bcoz my mom is taking my maid to 2 clinics to get her blood checked and all that stuff to renew her passprt.. the thing is My maid hates Needles.. Once she saw the needle (honestly, the needle that my gynecologist had on me to draw out my blood by my WRIST is bigger and To me it doesn't really hurt) on the doctor's hand, She burst out of the room and cried.. I wasn't in the room when she saw the needle.. So I urged her to go in the room back and I'll accompany her this time.. I did... And she screamed when the doctor's nails touched her.. Its not the needle!! Lolz... Yea.. thats how traumatized she is... But I hold on her arms and pinned it down.. Lolz... Haha.. and then I talked to some japanese girls who are in the same clinic.. I spoke in japanese and they replied in English.. I spoke English to them, they replied in Malay.. HAHA... but I spoke in Japanese with them and they replied in Japanese too... Cool!!

They studied in UITM and worked part-time in a japanese restaurant nearby the clinic.. Haha... Amazing you know.. They could speak in Malay and very fluent in it.. more fluent than me.. But of course.. My malay isn't that good anyway.. LOLZ...

My mom promised me to get me some lunch.. ( Yea la.. I skipped lunch soo I could go with my mom and maid... ) Soo, right after the whole thing, I chose to go to KFC!!! Yeay! Haha.. I finally got to taste the Spicy Chicken.. Its not really spicy though.. Lolz...
Yesterday, Afif came to my class.. and he saw the college applications I have on my table and he was like.. "Weiyh.. Ko nk apply sume ke? Jangan la.. Kesian Fahmi.. Nanti die rindu kau.." I was like... LOLing.. Yea la... When I wasn't thinking of him.. Suddenly, Came a person who is like I kenal dari jauh.... And suddenly called out Fahmi's name... Haha.... Well now I know Afif like a bit.. Soo I kinda regret calling him a jerk.. Lolz...

Thats it peeps!
The Loved and The Rebellious,
Amy Ramli<3mfe

Comments

Popular Posts