Crying in front of the computer

I cried,
And this time,
Its not just him or just her who had me crying
Its a whole lot..
Form 5's of 2009..

They got me cryin hard
They are leaving me in just a matter of months..
I had just realized this..
During the party this morning

I looked him in the eyes, he smiles and a flash of sadness flickers there.. He doesn't know it but I saw it... I looked at the other seniors' face the same shows... Especially the President, Tania Lim... She looks like she wants to cry when I listen to her give a small speech..

I looked up into the horizon when I got out of the room after the party ends
I think about what I should have done in there
I should have sung
I should have performed
But I was waiting for someone else to get ahead of me..
Then soon, they forgot I was supposed to perform..

I was disappointed...

But relieved, my heart doesn't have to go 'bup-de-dup-de-dup-de-dup' in one second
But I regret it.. Seeing most of my friends want to see me perform but they forgot...
And I also regret not doing something for them.. One last time in a librarians event before they leave this place...

I cried in front of the computer
This time wondering
Will they keep in touch with me?
Will they ignore me someday?

Will He keep his promise to me
Will She remember my name
Will he still love me
Will she promise me not to forget our first meeting

I cried in front of the computer wondering if the time is right
For me to say that
I Love You Soo Much
Again I wonder if the time is right..
For me to say goodnight

Because these darn tears have blinded my eyes and I can see not much now.. I am now going to say that I feel sleepy of these tears... Also Im going to say goodnight.. Now, At This Moment, I wish you Happy Dreams..

Gnite Peeps,
The Sad and Loving Someone,
Amy Ramli<3mfe

Comments

Popular Posts